We realized that this post was just too useful for only developers, so we moved it over to the main GeoIQ Blog.
I’ll be posting up some details on how the Fusion Tables adapter works under the hood in GeoIQ and how we can actually connect into a lot of different API’s very easily with GeoIQ Connect!
- Investigating Linked Open Data October 9, 2013 Andrew Turner
- Histogram Time Slider September 10, 2013 Brendan Heberton
- The evolution of discussion around the Boston Marathon events April 18, 2013 Stefan Novak
- Helping to Pioneer Real Time GIS with Social Streams March 8, 2013 Sean Gorman
- Modeling Twitter sentiment during the Oscars March 4, 2013 Stefan Novak